How Do I Start A New Bank Account

Mark Phillips mark at phillipsmarketing.biz
Thu Jan 5 18:06:21 EST 2012

I have been using gnucash this past year for one bank account, and it has
worked very well. I want to start using it with another bank account, but
not combined in any way with my current account. I want to start with a
fresh set of accounts for the new bank account. Since all my financial info
is in gnucash, I am a little timid about changing anything.

How do I start with a new set of accounts for the new bank account, while
still keeping the old accounts and old bank account going forward in the
new year?

Thanks!

Mark