How Do I Start A New Bank Account

Andrew Sullivan ajs at anvilwalrusden.com
Thu Jan 5 18:26:19 EST 2012

If you mean, "I don't want any old expenditures or anything like that
to be in any way related to the new account," then why not just start
from scratch as though you're a completely new user?  (Save your old
files, and put your new files in a different directory or, if need be,
a different database.)