How Do I Start A New Bank Account

Mark Phillips mark at phillipsmarketing.biz
Thu Jan 5 18:56:24 EST 2012

I need to be able to switch back and forth - ie continue in 2012 with the
old bank account in one file and the new bank account in anther file.

I am maintaining the books for two clients, so I need to keep everything
separate.

If I go file -> new, will I loose access to the old bank account and it's
associated gnucash files?

Mark