Download & usage questions.

Divakar Ramachandran divakar07 at dataone.in
Sun Jan 8 09:33:05 EST 2012

On Sunday 08 January 2012 10:39 AM, Ron Bradd wrote:
> Hi
>
> I read about your program through a PC magazine and am interested in using
> it for my personal expenses and small shareholding.
>
> Is it possible to download to a USB device only or do you need the program
> on a computer to be able to open it off the USB stick????

A portable version of GnuCash is available at PortableApps.com. One
feature that I have not been able to get to work universally in this
format is online price update which requires Perl to be available. If
this is not a limitation for you, the portable version works fine off a
USB drive.

HTH,
Divakar

> Thanking you
>
> Ron Bradd
>
> Peregian Beach Qld Australia
>
> Mob:0408712706
>

> E-mail:   ron_teresa at hotkey.net.au

*Divakar Ramachandran* Anupuram, TN 603127, _INDIA_