Printable Invoice is blank, Fancy Invoice is problematic (tested on Windows)

George Notaras gnot at g-loaded.eu
Mon Jan 9 07:58:21 EST 2012

On 9/1/2012 8:19 πμ, George Notaras wrote:
> Hello list,
>
> I'm testing GnuCash from portableapps.com (v2.4.8 r21471) under Windows
> 7 (x64) and there seems to be a problem with the 'printable invoice'
> feature, which does not render the invoice data for on-screen view, but
> a blank invoice is displayed instead.

FYI, I just noticed that there are also several other reports, for
instance customer/vendor/job reports, that show up as blank, despite a
valid item has been set in the report options. Overall, it seems like
there is a bug somewhere. In case you don't have access to a windows
box, please let me know of any extra information you might need in order
to identify the issue.