New Account file creation

Norman norman.bearon at btinternet.com
Tue Jan 10 18:24:26 EST 2012

I would actually like to start the new file off from a date already gone
(e.g. 1st January). I have created the account hierarchy as suggested and
used the Balance Sheet to set up the opening balances.
Is it now possible to export all the transactions since that date as a log
file or other format so that I can import them into the new file?  Export
opportunities look very limited unless I am missing something.

Is it possible to also transfer the scheduled transaction information?

Thanks
Norman B