Tutorials and concept guide

David T. sunfish62 at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 17 11:04:52 EST 2012

Peter--

In regards the first problem, could you please tell a little more about where you are looking, and what version of the program and documentation you are looking at? I am not sure where you're seeing the figure discrepancy.

As for the terminology, it is my experience that the Category/Account parallel is accurate. Can you explain what use of the word "account" is confusing? If you can point specifically, we can try to rewrite it more clearly.

Finally, it may be a little confusing to realize that the Heading may not always be labelled in the register. In Basic (one line) viewing mode, the column is labelled "Transfer;" in Split mode, the column is not labelled.

Thanks for the feedback, and welcome!

David