Re: Re : Deleting files

Derek Atkins derek at ihtfp.com
Fri Jan 20 08:34:47 EST 2012

Not quite. It means if you don't use gnucash for 8 days then the next time you do it will remove all the old logs and backups.  Obviously gnucash cannot delete files when it is not running.  Also, it will only delete files for the current dataset. So if you have multiple books it will only remove old files for the currently open one.