Checks printing about the size of a stamp...LOL..Help

dniezby daveniezby at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 20 11:43:24 EST 2012

Ok, so I'm trying to get some checks to print.  SUCCESS...I've done
it..Wait!?

A sheet of three checks printed about the size of a postage stamp.  What the
heck !?

I followed the normal steps to printing a check.

I performed a search for checks to print.  Then selected the FILE > PRINT
CHECKS and selected QUICKEN / QUICKBOOKS and printed.   A smile came over my
face as it began to print...then I got my surprise.  The printing could fit
on a postage stamp.

I've tried every check format in the list and all of them print the same
way.

I cannot explain this.   Has anyone else had this problem?  Also, are there
are check formats out there?  The checks I have are three to a sheet.  I
think the quicken / quickbooks version SHOULD work but...well you know what
problem I'm having.

Thanks in advance.