Too Many copies of the same File

Nick Manes njmanes at gmail.com
Thu Jan 26 12:41:44 EST 2012

David, thanks for the tips, I have multiple Accounts that I keep and I
updated them
  sometimes 2-3 times a day , so you can see how it could get confusing for me.
  I just wish that it would not create backups l each time I make a
change, Just
  update my current file, But that said I still appreciate this
product . Thanks to all