Loan : how to use the "future value" in a scheduled transaction ?

Yann Le Mouel yann.lemouel at free.fr
Sat Jan 28 11:21:24 EST 2012

Hmmm it looks like a lot of people are not interest in my question.

Further info: the pmt value is correct. However ipmt & ppmt values are never
correct.

I have difficulties in digging in the source code. Perhaps can anyone let me
know which functions calculate effectively these ipmt & ppmt values so that
I can put a breakpoint on it and check them?

Thanks in advance,
Yann