Can GNU Cash keep track of expenses of multiple businesses?

dniezby daveniezby at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 30 13:11:48 EST 2012

In regards to multiple businesses, yeah. Just like the last response. You
create a new file for each business. I recommend a new directory.  Then you
can simply create shortcuts from those files so that you open them directly.

In regards to online banking. You CAN do some stuff but I would personally
recommend that you use your banks site and software and use GNuCash more for
recording and reporting.