Vendor Reports

Maf. King maf at chilwell.net
Sun Jul 1 04:55:39 EDT 2012

On Sat 30 June 12 21:58:02 Sutton Hill Church wrote:
> I recently identified a problem with the customer reports as a
> non-registered gnucash user, and subsequently a bug report No 678848 was
> raised.

Hi

I'm curious, how does one become a "registered gnucash user"?

> Surely, the ‘Current’ column should show the sum of all outstanding payments
> to be paid, in this case £54.15, and the £54.15 should also be shown in the
> 0-30 days Column, as I am only 6 days overdue in paying the invoice.

I I think that the "current" is supposed to contain those items which are
still within terms, and then the other columns are "number of days overdue".
(Possibly the 2nd column heading should be 1-30, not 0-30! - not sure without
some spoof data or a bit of waiting!)

In addition to Derek's suggestion, have a look at the bill in the register
view, and see if there is anything odd about dates there, and also check your
reporting dates and default accounting year dates (under Edit -> Prefs ->
accounting period)

HTH,
Maf.