Vendor Reports

Sutton Hill Church shchurch at visitnz.plus.com
Sun Jul 1 15:01:33 EDT 2012

To Derek Atkins

I assure you that I entered the correct dates, as indicated on the attached
image of the bill I entered for future payment by me.

I accept that the 'Current' column, would contain the values of any bills
which need paying and which are still within the terms of payment.

The results shown on the report do not imply I've got the dates wrong.  It
implies that the source code, written to generate the report, is incorrect
and needs rewriting.

Further to this, I also have a customer who has  2 outstanding invoices to
be paid, and I got the same results when I generated the customer report to
show how much he still owed me.
i.e. the date I raised the invoices is given as the 01/01/2012, when I
actually raised them on the 6th and 7th, June respectively, the dates I
expect the invoices to be paid aren't shown, and according to the report
they are 61 to 90+ days overdue for payment, when they should be in the
'Current' Column.

This also implies that the source code for the Customer Report is the same
code, and that an 'If, Then, Else, End if' or 'Select , End Select'
statement has been included in the code to generate the report with the
required Heading (Bill or Invoice)

Treasurer