Vendor Reports

Sutton Hill Church shchurch at visitnz.plus.com
Sun Jul 1 15:38:35 EDT 2012

Dear Derek

Please accept my sincere apologies for the email I just sent you, and which
has gone out to the Gnucash community.

I was wrong. There doesn't appear to be anything wrong with the source code.

I received another email from another member, and on his prompt, I rechecked
the register, and noticed that, although I had entered the bill on the 11th
June 2012, and thought I had posted it in 2012, I had, in fact, mistakenly
clicked the year  button so that I had effectively posted it in 2011.

When I corrected this oversight, the report came out as expected.

I will now check the invoices I raised to see if I made the same mistake
with those.

Regards

Treasurer

P.S

Could something be done to prevent this happening again?

We all know that the posting date should never be less than the bill opening
date.  So could a warning message be incorporated into the code to pop up if
the posting date was in fact less than the opening date.

Regards

Treasurer