Change the directory where log files are stored?

Sutton Hill Church shchurch at visitnz.plus.com
Tue Jul 3 03:25:19 EDT 2012

Jeff

How many Log files do you have for each *.gnucash file you've created?

You can reduce the number of log files generated and saved on your computer,
and have older log files deleted automatically, by altering the auto-save
parameters.

To change the parameters, click 'Edit' and then 'Preferences'

When the Preferences window comes up, click the 'General' tab.

Under 'Files', to reduce the number of log files generated, increase the
Auto-Save interval - I've set my preference to auto-save every 90 minutes.

Select  the method of saving log files, by clicking one of the radio buttons
underneath the auto-save time selector.

If you choose 'For' you can further reduce or increase the number of log
files saved by altering the number of days.  I've set mine to 2 days, so the
maximum number of log files I have, at any one time, for each .gnucash file
I've created,  is 4.

Regards

Treasurer