Print invoice or easy-invoice on to a letterhead

Robert Heller heller at deepsoft.com
Sun Jul 8 10:02:39 EDT 2012

At Sun, 08 Jul 2012 13:47:37 +0930 Alan Chapple <alan at wayville.net> wrote:

> Thanks all,
>
> I am still having issues getting any sort of banner image at the top of
> the Invoice.  I am using the Tax Invoice set to use the Easy stylesheet,
> set the image in that style sheet, but no luck.
>
> Must be doing something wrong.  Hopefully I will sort it out in the next
> couple of days.

You need to create a new stylesheet.

Go to Edit=>Style Sheets, then select New.  Enter a name and select
'Easy' for the template.  Then go to the Images tab and click on the
Heading Banner button and browse for your image.  For a 2cm space, you
want an image that is about 236 pixels high (300dpi, 1 inch = 2.54cm).
Once you have saved this style sheet (Apply), it will be available under
the style sheet options when you print invoices (or any other report).