Print invoice or easy-invoice on to a letterhead

Alan Chapple alan at wayville.net
Sun Jul 8 00:17:37 EDT 2012

Thanks all,

I am still having issues getting any sort of banner image at the top of
the Invoice.  I am using the Tax Invoice set to use the Easy stylesheet,
set the image in that style sheet, but no luck.

Must be doing something wrong.  Hopefully I will sort it out in the next
couple of days.

Kind regards,

Alan.

Alan Chapple