set up for dealing with employees expenses

tereque tereque at gmail.com
Thu Jul 12 21:05:26 EDT 2012

hi everybody,

I am managing accounting for our small company and need to find a good
way to manage expenses done by employees. Can bee that in first moment
an employee would use his own cash to do a payment (so it needs to be
shown as a liability I guess).
Later this money is being reimbursed to the employee, so this expense
done has to be shown as went out from somewhere (lets say company cash)
to an expenses account

how would I setup accounts for this (in order to be doing the less work
possible in showing this transactions)
I would prefer that in the end the (liabitlty) account of the employes
cash (that has been used temporarily) is being left out

thanks ...Bela