Mac - customized reports not available in menu

Jesse Ayers jesseayers1 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 13 03:02:55 EDT 2012

I have Gnucash 2.4.10 running on Mac OS 10.7.4.  I can create and save a customized report, but it does not show up in the Report Menu.  There *is* a report configuration file with the data in the directory specified by Gnucash (an invisible file folder on Macs), but no option to select the report in the Report Menu.   I believe the default file path was recently changed for Macs, but was the file path for the Menus also updated, or is there another issue causing the problem? -- Jesse