can I get info on quanties from bill splits?

Shane Litherland litherland-farm at bigpond.com
Mon Jul 16 06:51:49 EDT 2012

Hi Derek,
thanks for guiding me :-)

That was the issue, needing it in ./standard-reports directory, then it
came up in the reports menu in gnucash.

I had, some time ago, customised an invoice and added it to the
'business' sub-menu, which (after a bit of revision of the scm files) I
realise I could do similar with this new scm file if I chose. But first
i'll see if I can modify it to get the output I'm after.

If I have a win I'll share it back. If i strike more dramas i'll sleep
on them... if that don't resolve them, i'll be asking for more tips!

BTW - whilst fiddling with this setup, starting gnucash and sometimes
getting it to launch but sometimes not - either way, my gnucash.trace
file (in /tmp) was zero bytes, empty, not a clue to give to me...

Regards,
Shane.