Grand Total in Transaction report

Sutton Hill Church shchurch at visitnz.plus.com
Fri Jul 20 03:49:48 EDT 2012

Dear Maf

This file is only for recording what the donors give me, as I can quickly
generate individual reports for each donor, when it is time for me to claim
back the tax.

I have been using Microsoft Access to do the same thing, but using the split
transaction and auto fill facility in gnucash has made it quicker for me.

I then enter the total figure for the day into the Cash Account in the main
Income/Expense file for the club financial reports i.e. Profit & Loss Report
and Balance Sheet.

Regards