Fwd: Re: Grand Total in Transaction report

Maf. King maf at chilwell.net
Fri Jul 20 18:02:40 EDT 2012

Forgot to reply to list....
Maf.

Subject: Re: Grand Total in Transaction report
Date: Fri 20 July 12, 22:55:51
From: Maf. King <maf at chilwell.net>
To: Sutton Hill Church <shchurch at visitnz.plus.com>

On Fri 20 July 12 21:44:55 you wrote:
> Thanks Maf
>
> Changing the Sign Reverses --> none has done the trick.
>
> But can you tell me now, how I can display the sum total value for each
> group of envelopes?
>
> Regards

Hi,

How about the account summary report - using the data file you sent earlier,
run the default report, then options [Accounts] -> Levels of Subaccounts = 4
and [Display] -> Parent Account Subtotals = Show Subtotals

Alternatively, if you want to see the individual txns, try transaction report,
selecting only [Accounts] -> Envelopes A and hit >Select Children<,  [General]
-> date range as req.,  Possibly [Display] -> Account Name, and personally I'd
set [Sorting] -> Secondary Key = none.

Haven't found a way to make the transaction report give subtotal for Envelopes
A and Envelopes B on the same report, but not a huge hassle to change the
account selection to envelopes B and Children!

HTH,
Maf.
Maf. King
PGP Key fingerprint = 8D68 A91F 733B 2C1F 43B7  2B7C E591 E8E1 0DE7 C542