Report export via HTML open by excel

Dustin Henning The00Dustin at gmx.net
Thu Jul 26 06:21:03 EDT 2012

Did you also switch from debian to Windows when you went from 2.4.9 to
2.4.10?  I ask because this doesn't sound like it has much to do with
GnuCash.  Regardless, I would guess the numbers are already numbers in Excel
in this case.  If they aren't / to find out, try right clicking and choosing
format cells.  In the window that comes up, you can see what a cell is and
change it on the number tab.  You can multi-select cells before you do this.