Report export via HTML open by excel

Paul Schwartz pmjs1115 at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 27 09:30:41 EDT 2012

Having seen your examples, there are several suggestions. Since you don't have $, then remove all of the "Php " in the file. Then try the value() function.

Also, it looks like your report is creating links; turn that option off so that there is only text in the report; things might work better.

HTH

Paul