Report export via HTML open by excel

David T. sunfish62 at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 27 13:41:22 EDT 2012

It seems to me that the major difference in the two screen shots is that in the older version, there appears to be a space following the "PHP", whereas in the second, there isn't. That is probably confusing Excel. As Paul mentioned, if you replace all instances of "Php" with "", you should be able to treat the data as numeric (and use Excel to format the cells for your currency).

David