OFX file example

Richard Thomas richdthomas at gmail.com
Tue Jul 31 16:09:22 EDT 2012

Hi Derek,

My choice of file format to import is down to the way I use Gnucash and my
online banking.

I hand enter my transactions and then import from my online banking data.

I have now written a script to convert my bank's CSV file format to OFX
file format.

It's producing OFX files that Gnucash is understanding, which I'm really
pleased with.

Thanks,

Richard.