Gnucash/Scheme How-To for reports?

casi casi at maanreri.de
Sat Jun 2 06:56:43 EDT 2012

Hi David,

today I updated chapter 6 in
http://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/Custom_Reports
with a table that should contain info about basic commands, giving first
example entries.

I am hesitating to put in more details than this because in the end a
scheme report developer needs to read the source code anyway, so I just
stick to pointing him/her to an entry point.

Let me know what you think about it.

Thanks,
Carsten