Gnucash Reports

trg_c4fmr@sbcglobal.net byron.miller at uuwaco.org
Thu Jun 7 14:44:30 EDT 2012

Humblest apologies if this information is available on the net and my
search techniques failed to turn it up.  The features site states:
"GnuCash also comes complete with a full suite of standard and
customizeable reports, such as:

  * Balance Sheet
  * Profit & Loss
  * Portfolio Valuation
  * and many others.

Graphs and reports can be highly and easily customized in appearance and
contents, in order to fullfill every user's need.

We are setting up an accounting system and need to present reports to
our congregation and board.  These need to be monthly and quarterly.
Can you direct me to where I can get a tutorial or instructions on how
this can be done.  We are not programmers and I'm really hoping the
"easily customized in appearance and contents" is so.
Thank you in advance for your assistance.  We are using the latest
release of GnuCash in MS Windows and Linux Ubuntu.

--
This message, and any attachments, are intended only for the use of the addressee and may contain information that is privileged and confidential, and/or contain legally privileged proprietary content. This transmission is intended only for the designated recipient(s), and any duplication or distribution, in any form or part, without the written consent of the sender is strictly prohibited.  If the reader of the message is not the intended recipient or an authorized representative of the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination of this communication is strictly prohibited. These confidentiality protections apply even if you have received this communication in error, in which case you should notify the sender immediately by return email and delete the message and any attachments from your system.