Importing a gnucash file to another computer

Normand Fisher fishern at ncf.ca
Fri Jun 8 11:19:32 EDT 2012

Thanks,
this is what I was expecting.  However, I just found out that the computer I was using yesterday had it's date set as 2011 instead of 2012!
This may have something to do with the problem given that my data was all dated in 2012 and the other file was all 2011 data!
As soon as I can try that machine again (it is located in another town) I'll give it a try.

Normand