Finding or creating monthly and quarterly report forms

trg_c4fmr@sbcglobal.net byron.miller at uuwaco.org
Thu Jun 7 15:35:04 EDT 2012

Please forgive me if my search has failed to turn up information on the
request to follow.  I have not been able to find either the templates or
tutorials I need.  We are new users of Gnucash and are creating an
accounting system for a church.  We need to create, or find pre-existing
forms for monthly and quarterly reports.  They may be "generic" and we
can customize them if that's possible.  As posted on the website:

GnuCash also comes complete with a full suite of standard and
customizeable reports, such as:

  * Balance Sheet
  * Profit & Loss
  * Portfolio Valuation
  * and many others.

Graphs and reports can be highly and easily customized in appearance and
contents, in order to fullfill every user's need.

Where may I find either the tutorials that will guide me through this
process, or pre-existing forms that can be "Tweaked" for our purposes.
Thank you kindly in advance for any assistance you can offer.

--
This message, and any attachments, are intended only for the use of the addressee and may contain information that is privileged and confidential, and/or contain legally privileged proprietary content. This transmission is intended only for the designated recipient(s), and any duplication or distribution, in any form or part, without the written consent of the sender is strictly prohibited.  If the reader of the message is not the intended recipient or an authorized representative of the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination of this communication is strictly prohibited. These confidentiality protections apply even if you have received this communication in error, in which case you should notify the sender immediately by return email and delete the message and any attachments from your system.