Tax Report Options only for US declarations?

casi casi at maanreri.de
Sat Jun 9 12:42:17 EDT 2012

Hi,

thanks John for the quick answer.
(the rest goes out not only to John)

This is something that needs to be done on the c-programming side, not
scheme, correct?

As I am just digging into scheme code, I was wondering if it would be
useful to "invent" such coding in scheme.
If choosing a very generic approach, this coding could be adapted
basically per user in some  configuration text file which is then used
by the scheme report.

Does that appear to be useful, or should that stay centralized in the
c-code?

-Carsten