F::Q not working (Jun 12)?

Ian K ik522000 at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Jun 12 15:11:49 EDT 2012

Sorry - further investigation has isolated the problem to my end.
I'm bemused though.
If I connect to the internet on a different network it works, but go back to
this one and it doesn't. The thing is, everything else on this network seems
fine.
What I mean is on my laptop I can access 2 different wireless networks (with
internet access). One works with F::Q and one doesn't. That seems to be the
only difference though, the internet is otherwise fine...
I know it's not a GnuCash problem but any ideas why that might happen?