Postponed Scheduled Transactions disappearing

Derrick Hudson dsh at dman13.dyndns.org
Fri Jun 15 21:58:12 EDT 2012

I have seen that happen before. I haven't experienced it in a long time, but I also haven't selected Postponed either. Instead I select Reminder and don't have a problem.

I think I was using Gnucash 2.2 when I saw the problem. It was on either Debian or Ubuntu. I didn't report it in part because I didn't notice it very often, which hinders report quality, and because I had an acceptable workaround, and I usually do not have the latest release.

-Derrick

Tommy Trussell <tommy.trussell at gmail.com> wrote:

I'm running GnuCash 2.4.10 (self-compiled) on Ubuntu 10.04 LTS.

I have found that with the last couple of releases, when I change the
status on a scheduled transaction to "Postponed" it is gone the next time I
start the application (rather than remaining at "Postponed" as it used to
do).

Is this a known bug, or should I open one?