strange sorting behavior

Ian K ik522000 at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Jun 16 06:18:01 EDT 2012

I have noticed some odd behaviour importing transactions with the
corresponding account register tab open, so I wonder if it may be related to
your issue.

- Do you have the register open when you import the transactions?
- If so, is the sorting issue still there if you close the register and
reopen it (as opposed to restarting GnuCash)?
- If you import the transactions without the register being open, then look
at the register, is the sorting issue there?

I don't use Get Transactions, but I import them from a file, but if the
register is open I get odd issues such as a blank line being inserted into
the register. This goes away if I close and reopen it. It also doesn't
happen if the register isn't open.