Vendor Reports

Sutton Hill Church shchurch at visitnz.plus.com
Sat Jun 30 16:58:02 EDT 2012

I recently identified a problem with the customer reports as a
non-registered gnucash user, and subsequently a bug report No 678848 was
raised.

I believe I have now identified another problem but this time with the
Vendor reports.

I wanted to check how many days I was overdue paying a particular invoice
and opened the Vendor report (Reports – Business – Vendor Reports) for the
vendor concerned, and got the following:-

You will note the date is given as 01/01/2012, The due date is not reported
and the account is reported as being 91+ days overdue.

However, I only entered the details of the vendor’s invoice and posted it to
the Accounts Payable account on the 11th June 2012, with a due date of the
25th June 2012.

Surely, the ‘Current’ column should show the sum of all outstanding payments
to be paid, in this case £54.15, and the £54.15 should also be shown in the
0-30 days Column, as I am only 6 days overdue in paying the invoice.

Regards

Treasurer