Vendor Reports

Derek Atkins derek at ihtfp.com
Sat Jun 30 17:11:06 EDT 2012

Hi,

On Sat, June 30, 2012 4:58 pm, Sutton Hill Church wrote:
[snip]
> I wanted to check how many days I was overdue paying a particular invoice
> and opened the Vendor report (Reports – Business – Vendor Reports) for the
> vendor concerned, and got the following:-
>
> You will note the date is given as 01/01/2012, The due date is not
> reported
> and the account is reported as being 91+ days overdue.
>
> However, I only entered the details of the vendor’s invoice and posted it
> the Accounts Payable account on the 11th June 2012, with a due date of the
> 25th June 2012.
>
> Surely, the ‘Current’ column should show the sum of all outstanding
> payments
> to be paid, in this case £54.15, and the £54.15 should also be shown in
> the
> 0-30 days Column, as I am only 6 days overdue in paying the invoice.

The fact that the bill does not show up in the listing, and that the
£54.15 shows up as a "Balance" implies that you got the date wrong on the
bill, and that it is before your 1/1/12 date.  Can you show us the actual
bill as posted?  I bet that the date posted (and therefore date due) is
not what you think it is.

> Regards
>

> Treasurer

       Derek Atkins                 617-623-3745