Plans for deleting invoices, bills, customers and vendors in a future release & requesting enhancements

Keith Fetterman kfetterman at gmail.com
Wed Mar 7 12:38:42 EST 2012

Are there plans in a future release to provide the functionality to delete
invoices, bills customers and vendors?  Or, is this the purpose of the
inactive flag on these records?  It would be nice to get rid of these
records when mistakes are made.

How do you make a request for an enhancement in GnuCash?

I have some other enhancements that I'd like to suggest, for example:

1. It would be nice to open invoices from the A/R register and bills from
the A/P register.

2. When processing a payment, I would like to see a list the open invoices
and select the invoices to be paid when paying more than one invoice.
 Sames goes with bills.  This feature exists in Quicken Home and Business
and its a really nice feature.