Plans for deleting invoices, bills, customers and vendors in a future release & requesting enhancements

David Gillam dave at davegillam.org
Wed Mar 7 12:43:34 EST 2012

Deleting invoices, etc, will likely result in skipped invoice numbers, which will increase your chances of being audited, as I understand it.

Reuse those mistaken invoices for different customers.

The inactive flag is, I believe, to indicate a customer who has not bought anything in a long time.

Cheers,

David

Sent from my iPad