trouble with reconciling

Paula Hendricks paula at ph-webnet.com
Wed Mar 7 17:18:13 EST 2012

OK... i moved the window around and that's how i usually find lost windows. let me try the key strokes...

but i would still think the reconcile window would "come to the top"...

	ph

paula hendricks ~:~ cinnabar bridge communications
writing ~:~ photography ~:~ book design
san francisco ~:~ 415.975.0950