Search sum - interface question/feature request

Oliver Heidelbach ohei at snafu.de
Fri Mar 9 08:09:19 EST 2012

Hello,

I have a question concerning a feature which may be there already and I
just can't find out how to enable it.

I need something like a quick sum for search results.

I label all entries by vendor/institution. If I do a search for e.g.
"amazon.com", I would like the resulting window to present me with a
(quick) sum of all entries found under "amazon.com" with that particular
search.

Is such a thing possible with the current interface or would I need to
file a feature request for it?

Thanks for reading.

Oliver

--
Am schwersten sind die Fragen zu beantworten, die wir uns deswegen gar nicht erst stellen.
Michael Richter (deutscher Zeithistoriker)