trouble with reconciling

Bob Plantz rgplantz at gmail.com
Fri Mar 9 12:05:37 EST 2012

Have you tried reinstalling gnucash?

I don't use a Mac much these days, so I don't recall the procedure. In
general, I would first back up my gnucash data files. Then, if the Mac
installation process allows this, simply try a reinstall. If that
doesn't solve the problem, then I would try removing gnucash and doing a
fresh install.

--Bob