LOST MY ACCOUNT HOW TO RECOVER IT

Muhammad Babar Sayeed babar.dynamic at gmail.com
Fri Mar 9 23:41:05 EST 2012

Dear All,

I am thankful to all of you for the support given to me. I have recovered
my account and in the process learnt a lot about GNUCASH.

Best Regards to all of you.

Sent from my Windows Phone

BABAR ALI KHAN
DYNAMIC APPAREL TECHNOLOGIES,
KARACHI - PAKISTAN.

PH: (00 92 ) 21 - 3425 0827 - (00 92 ) 21 - 3402 3563