Associating Saved Reports and Preferences with Data File.

Phil Longstaff phil.longstaff at yahoo.ca
Thu Mar 15 09:56:34 EDT 2012

What I started doing was creating a GncPreferences infrastructure (with GncPreferencesGconf, GncPreferencesDataFile, GncPreferencesPerUser, ...) which could then provide a uniform way for the code to access preferences from wherever they happened to be.  Then, someone mentioned a new gnome preferences infrastructure which would do the same thing, so I've paused to see if that would provide what we need with less work.

Yes, I've been busy and haven't done much with it lately.  Of course, as Derek says, we'd need some way of storing other saved data on a per-file or per-user basis.

Phil