sql server compact

Phil Longstaff phil.longstaff at yahoo.ca
Thu Mar 15 14:48:02 EDT 2012

It's not the driver that's the problem.  SQL is pretty standardized, but there are problems with the parts that aren't.  Gnucash needs to use slightly different SQL when talking to different engines.  Not hard to add a new one, but requires knowledge of the differences and a test environment.

When I get a bit of time, I could add a wiki page on the differences in SQL for the 3 different supported backends.

Phil