sql server compact

John A. Wallace jw72253 at verizon.net
Thu Mar 15 17:39:45 EDT 2012

Hello, Phil.  For me this is not a deal-breaker, and I have now have installed
SQLite and made the db for gnucash.  I was asking only because I already have
Microsoft SQL Server Compact and I would have preferred to use it if possible.
But this is fine for my purposes, really. Then again, maybe I am not the only
one interested in the topic? Thanks.

John