Associating Saved Reports and Preferences with Data File.

David T. sunfish62 at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 16 16:22:19 EDT 2012

Well, actually, I see it a little differently. To me, it's a question of having saved reports "go with" the data to which they refer. As it stands right now, the reports are stored completely separately from the data, and if by chance you have multiple data files (which is much more common in the user base than the multi-user model to which you refer), then it is problematic to have all reports (regardless of data file) stored in one file. It's also easy to forget this file when backing up or transporting your file.

David