Check printing in windows?

Thomas Troesch ttroesch at gmail.com
Sat Mar 17 10:52:27 EDT 2012

For the same reason, I think, that any bug would languish.  There is no
developer using windows that also uses check printing.

Personally I spent a long time moving off of windows, with financial
software being the last thing that held me back.  I would have settled for
anything suitable, but with GnuCash I found a solution that was much better
than what I was using (QB).

The sense that I get is that most GnuCash users don't understand why people
still use checks (Europe?), or for strictly personal use, their check book
won't fit into their printer (Everywhere?).  Yet I, you, and many others,
consider it to be an essential feature.

As far as I know, it is only windows that has the problem.  Check printing
seems to work 'normally' for Linux and OSX.

Thomas