csv2ofx error

cabaer cabaer at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 18 10:02:24 EDT 2012

Oh, how embarrassing! Thanks for making me look a little harder... (I did not see the "free" bar on top). I'll ask the question there as well.

Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2012 08:12:23 -0700
From: ml-node+s1415818n4480717h53 at n4.nabble.com
To: cabaer at hotmail.com
Subject: Re: csv2ofx error

On Mar 17, 2012, at 6:21 AM, Ca Baer wrote:

> " Also,  you may want to try posting on mulicheng's github issues page https://github.com/mulicheng/csv2ofx/issues "

> NO way! A forum where you have to pay to post a question!? Not going to happen!

Huh? Why do you think that? Github is free.

Regards,

John Ralls

		http://gnucash.1415818.n4.nabble.com/csv2ofx-error-tp4471950p4480717.html

		To unsubscribe from csv2ofx error, click here.

		NAML