Associating Saved Reports and Preferences with Data File.

Bob Talor philologos at mindspring.com
Wed Mar 14 10:48:57 EDT 2012

I have converted both my (accounting) business and my personal accounts to Gnucash 2.4.8 on WinXP SP2 and commited to use GC for the indefinite future.

The saved reports and preferences are apparently shared between the two.  The reports are saved in .gnucash\saved-reports-2.4.   I have experimented with swapping the file names, but this is rather awkward.  Since  I also plan to use GC for client data this problem will become more acute.

Is there perhaps some more convenient way to attach the preferences and saved reports to a particular data file?

Best Wishes,

Bob Taylor